OKR Certified Program
Become A Certified OKR Coach
OKR Certified Program
By becoming an OKR Certified Coach you will learn the essential basics of this Agile leadership method: Objectives and Key Results (OKR). The workshop is suitable for agile coaches, directors and executives who want to learn more about this framework and how to use it effectively for results. You will be able to accelerate your organisation’s progression toward success.
What You Will Learn
OKR Coaches help organizations achieve success with the technique faster and more pervasively. Enable your colleagues or customers to:
- Set high integrity objectives and key results
- Gain true alignment and tie off
- Shift from an activity habit to a results habit
- Achieve better results in their first quarter
- Anatomy of objectives and key results
- Facilitating OKR setting for the leadership team
- Guiding teams to measuring results vs activity
- Enabling young managers to lead strong conversations and set good OKRs
- Facilitation best practices
- Managing an OKR program rollout
- Aligning OKRs throughout the organization
- Metrics and key result mastery
Who Should Attend
The OKR Certified Program is suitable for Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Managers, Directors and Consultants but is designed to everyone that wants to have an active role of implementing OKRs in organisations.
Below you can find some of the topics that you will learn in this two days course.
- Basics of agile leadership
- Introduction of the Objectives & Key Results framework
- Processes within the company for being successful with OKRs
- Tools and templates for the rollout within your company
- Practical exercises and working with templates
Luis Gonçalves is an Entrepreneur, Author and International Keynote Speaker. He works with Senior Executives to implement his ‘Organisational Mastery’ system so they can greatly increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their organisations; enabling them to become recognised and highly rewarded Leaders
Gerard Chiva works with digital businesses to drive market leadership by enabling operational excellence, customer focus, innovation and strategic alignment. He offers expert advice, consulting and coaching to companies who develop software based products which are looking for high growth rates.