Below you can see all the upcoming training that Evolution4All is organizing.
Lean Change Management In today’s environment, change managers are under increasing pressure to deliver change at speed. They’re having to adapt how IT and Digital projects are being delivered around them. Senior
Lean Change Management
In today’s environment, change managers are under increasing pressure to deliver change at speed. They’re having to adapt how IT and Digital projects are being delivered around them.
Senior stakeholders are looking to change managers to provide novel approaches to make change happen.
Time to change how we do change
What do we need instead? For Change Agents, Managers and Leaders, adopting a Lean/Agile approach is one of the most powerful ways for you to achieve change faster and more effectively.
The experience in this two-day workshop:
- You’ll learn the mindset and the tools to better respond to change challenges in your business
- You’ll explore a framework for managing the toughest of stakeholders (For those new to Lean/Agile)
- You’ll gain the confidence of knowing the Lean/Agile philosophy, so you can work even more effectively with IT and Digital delivery teams
- You’ll feel more confident to deal with rapid change in your business
What we’ll cover
- Lean-Agile Change Management defined, and the ‘why’ and ‘when’ to apply it
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- The art of the Business Experiment
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Tools and practices that you can use right away
What you’ll get
- A FREE copy of Lean Change Management
- A Google Hangout with your facilitators two weeks after the event
- Access to a private Slack channel to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A beautiful certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator (http://leanchange.org/workshop/becoming-a-lean-change-agent-facilitator)
Workshops are adapted to sector and attendees’ needs and include topics from the following list:
- The Lean Change Cycle
- Overcoming resistance
- Adaptive governance
- Culture mapping
- Building alignment
- Guiding transformation
- Handling conflict
- Scaling change
- Transformational leadership
- Engagement, morale, and motivation
- Business experiments and culture hacks
Terms & Conditions
A minimum of 6 participants is required for a workshop to proceed. Cancellations 30 days before the start date will receive a full refund minus a 10% admin fee. For cancellations less than 30 days before the start date, 100% is non-refundable. Delegate substitution may be made at any time, please inform us via email, phone or text message. The transfer of a booking to an alternative workshop will be subject to availability. If we cancel a workshop, you will receive a full refund of the workshop fee.
june 25 (Monday) - 26 (Tuesday)